What other people say...



"Uma CoreLogica teachings are profound! I have experienced her guided workshop and it has helped me on may different levels. I felt a shift of consciousness and it allowed me to gain a better understanding around my emotional blockages and holding patterns regarding the energetic cords attached to my family. Some of which I was aware of and others that were in need of my attention and understanding. She has the ability to hold space for you in such a grounded, and supported way. What a wonderful and lasting experience!. Grateful :)"


- Christine, Vancouver, November 2014








"Uma's copy for my event was lively, different and very effective. Along with positive comments I had more people sign up!"


                                                            - Sabina G, Vancouver, August 2015