Evolution


Aware and curious of the interconnectedness of all aspects of life, I have always been inspired to explore and support personal quests for fulfillment and self knowledge.
Choosing a primarily experiential approach to studying,  I attended various courses in counselling, group facilitation, meditation, energy work and intuitive healing.

After building my professional foundation in Berlin, I have been traveling, studying and working internationally.
In 2008 I made Vancouver, B.C. my home base.


The pillars of my education:

- Therapist Training / Systemic and Family Constellations Training
  Sakino Mathilde Sternberg, Akademie für Lebenslust, Berlin

- Certified A.U.M. Leader 
  Osho Humaniversity, Egmond aan Zee, Netherlands

- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training (Level 1&2 certified)
  Yoga West, Vancouver, B.C.

- German license, Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie (Practitioner for Psychotherapy)
  Gesundheitsamt Tempelhof, Berlin

- Studies of Patholinguistics (Speech Therapy)
  University of Potsdam, Germany



Further exploration:
Coaching (CTI - www.thecoaches.com), Counselling, Somatic Experiencing (Peter Levine), Body Work, Trauma Release (TRE), Shamanism, Cacao Ceremonies, Wheel of Consent (Dr. Betty Martin), ...